A day in history… January 6, 2018. Today is the day of Epiphany but many other things happened today. Click here or look below.
Sunday is the day chosen by the Catholic Church for people to worship God. This is the day that most other Christian Churches follow. It was chosen by the Catholic Church.
Double check the facts. Some facts just aren’t right in general but I was targeted by several companies. Can’t let it go until I get my money.
- 1066 King Harald of England crowned
- 1099 Henry V crowned German king
- 1205 Philip of Swabia becomes King of the Romans
- 1227 Ferrand of Portugal freed from the Louvre
- 1322 Stephen Uros III becomes King of Serbia
- 1352 French King Jean II introduces Order of the Star
- 1355 Charles I of Bohemia is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy
- 1449 Byzantine Emperor Constantine XI is crowned at Mistra.
- 1453 Emperor Frederik III becomes archduke of Austria
- 1494 The first Mass in the New World is celebrated at La Isabela, Hispaniola
- 1497 Jews are expelled from Graz in Styria, Austria
- 1579 Artois, Hainault and Dowaai sign pro-Spanish Union of Arras
- 1579 The Union of Atrecht is signed
- 1622 Pope Gregory XV forms Congregation the Propagande Fide
- 1639 Virginia is 1st colony to order surplus crops (tobacco) destroyed