Keeping Your Money Safe


If you ever have problems with your banking institution and they are unresolved, there are places you can go to complain.

You can always file a complaint with the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). Also to learn more about the OCC by requesting that they pay your town a visit. Email them using this form.

If your email is not working properly you can write them at:

OCC Headquarters
400 7th Street, SW
Washington, D.C. 20219
(202) 649-6800



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s